30 Amp PWM Controller - Charge two battery banks at once - RV GRADE
Provides Superior Battery Protection A Solar Controller is an essential component of your photovoltaic (PV) system. The solar charge controller maintains the life of the battery by protecting it from overcharging. When your battery has reached a 100% state of charge, it prevents overcharging by limiting the current flowing into the batteries from your solar array. The GP-PWM-30 is a 12 volt flush mounted photovoltaic (PV) charge controller rated for a continuous solar current input of 30 amps and is capable of dual bank charging.
- Regulates current flow from your solar modules to your batteries
- Temperature compensated pulse width modulation (PWM) charging
- 3 Battery charging profiles: Sealed/Gel, AGM and Flooded
- 4 stage charging: Bulk, Absorption, Float and Equalize
- Maximum Power Boost Technology™ for manual bulk charge at any stage of the charge cycle
- Dual-bank battery charging
- On-off control for the following Go Power! Inverters: GP-SW1000, GP-HS-1500, GP-SW2000, GP-SW3000
- Back lit LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage and battery state of charge
- Built-in USB charge port
- Heavy-duty terminals for low resistance connections
- Suitable for 12V solar systems up to 488 watts
- 5 year warranty
*new features in the 2015 model
Learn more about charging two batteries from a single RV solar kit.
Maximum Power Boost Technology
Our 30 Amp Digital Solar Controller features Maximum Power Boost Technology™ (MPBT). This allows you to override the normal charging algorithm of the solar controller to 'boost' the solar charge, which is ideal at the end of the daylight to ensure batteries are topped up for the evening. Performance of the solar controller will not be affected if MPBT function is not utilized.