The rugged durability of our Go Power 130 watt portable kit guarantees you will generate solar power everywhere you go. Our Portable Solar Kits allow you to park in the shade while your kit sits in the sun to charge your batteries.
GP-PSK-130: 130 WATT / 6.7 AMP PORTABLE SOLAR KIT W. 10A CONTROLLER
130 Watt Portable Solar Kit is a great solar battery charger
These Portable Solar Kits have a built-in PWM solar controller that prevents your batteries from overcharging. Each kit features adjustable folding legs, 15 feet of cable, battery clamps, Anderson connectors and a heavy-duty carrying case. Ideal for campers, pop-up trailers, and boats.
Features and Benefits:
- Sets up in minutes – simply unfold and connect battery clamps to battery
- Place in the sun, park in the shade
- Built-in PWM Solar Controller
- Maintenance Free
- Folds into carrying case for easy transport
- No installation or mounting required
- 25-year solar panel warranty
Solar Charging Kits UPC 8-39085-00186-8
Output Power 130W
Rated Current 6.7A
Rated Voltage 18V
Dimensions of panel folded closed 32.48 x 19.88 x 2.76
Dimensions of panel folded open 32.48 x 39.76 x 1.38
Weight of kit 15 kg (33 lbs)
Check out our Portable RV Solar Guide by clicking the link below.