GP-PSK-40 The Go Power! portable 40 Watts solar kit is the easiest and quickest way to charge 12 Volt batteries from the sun. This 40 watt portable kit has everything you will need to set up and charge your batteries to 100 percent full charge. The 40 Watt portable kit comes with a solar controller attached to the back of the panel and also includes the cables with battery clamps to easily connect to your batteries. The Go Power! portable 40 Watts solar kit can be set up in minutes so it is easy to charge batteries.
Available in 120, 80 and our new 40 watt sizes, Go Power!'s line of folding solar modules offer some of the most versatile and convenient battery charging options for those who don't want to permanently mount solar to a rooftop. The anderson-style battery charging connectors allow you to quickly interchange the charging accessory to best suite your needs - from maintaining your RV or trailer battery while on the road to trickle charging your car, ATV or boat battery.
Each kit includes 15’ of cable, battery clamps and ring connectors for simple battery connectivity, as well as a heavy duty carrying and storage case. The optional 7 Pin Trailer Adapter and 30' extension cable are sold separately from the Portable Solar Kits and will be available in Fall 2013.
- High-effeciency solar module with tempered glass to withstand hail and light debris
- Built-in PWM solar controller that prevents your batteries from overcharging
- Anderson-style, quick connectors for easy accessory changes, includes dust protector caps
- Adjustable folding legs to maximize solar exposure and for compact easy storage
- Multiple charging connectivity options
- Includes a heavy duty nylon case for storage protection
40W PSK Panel -
Monocrystalline Solar Cell
Ground/ Rooftop Installation
10Amp Built in PWM Solar Controller
Expansion capability - add to existing solar panel
Accessories - battery clamps, ring terminals, anderson-style connectors
Optional - 30' expansion cable, 7 pin trailer plug
Warranty - 25 years on module, 3 years on built in controller.
Closed Panel - 18.5 x 13.75 x 2.5 in
Open Panel - 18.5 x 27.5 x 1.25 in