All new Charge Controller for larger arrays Model: GP-MPPT-PRO-60
The all new MPPT PRO 60 regulates charge and prevents the solar panel array from overcharging your house batteries. Using a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charging algorithm set with 4 battery charging profiles including lithium, this powerful controller is set for the large arrays on RVs.
- Go Power has made the most efficient MPPT controller for RVs
- It is compatible with all battery types, including the new Lithium charging profile
- This controller will Maximize all available solar power for charging
- 5-year warranty
This MPPT 60 will be the new workhorse of the Go Power solar line for larger arrays and campers with residential refrigerators.
- It also has a surface-mounted remote display that will show the charge controllers current state
- You can get a Bluetooth® Wireless Technology Dongle which will work seamlessly with the Go Power! Connect app to provide wireless monitoring of the controller’s parameters and data view (GP-MPPT-PRO-BT-1)
Have more questions give us a call or request a custom quote
Learn more about adding solar to your RV
It can sometimes be really tricky to find the prewired solar cables in a solar-ready…
Go Power Install Kit Power inverter install kits by Go Power come in 5 different…
We are constantly talking to customers who are concerned that the RV solar panels they’re…