250 Ah Go Power Lithium Battery provides power for your RV or Marine Application.
Free Shipping On 250 Ah Lithium Battery Orders o – Call 1-866-574-4983
12 Volt Lithium Battery – this battery is designed for RV use and cannot be wired in series. It is for 12-volt RV and Marine applications only.
Ships via Freight
This product ships via Freight due to the Ah in these lithium batteries. Please call us to make other arrangements if Freight Delivery is not available at your location. 1-866-574-4983
- Compatible with all Go Power! RV solar panel kits, power inverters and charge controllers
- Max Power Capacity; carries almost double the power of regular batteries
- Quick charging
- Built-in Battery Management System (BMS)
- Over and under-voltage protection
- Over and under temperature protection
- Charge and discharge over current protection
- Short circuit protection
- 10-year warranty
Lithium batteries are quickly becoming the standard for house battery banks in RVs. With near linear charge and discharge rates paired with lower weights and deep discharge cycles, these batteries hold and deliver the power better than other types. They are more expensive, but the warranties can be as long as 10 years.
We also have a 100 Ah battery in Lithium as well
GP-LIFEPO4-100 100 AMP HOUR LITHIUM BATTERY 12 VOLT
We also have a 250 Ah Lithium battery. Call for the best pricing based on quantity. 1-866-574-4983
GP-LIFEPO4-250 250 AMP HOUR LITHIUM BATTERY 12 VOLT
Go Power Battery Safety Features
Go Power! Lithium batteries feature a built-in Battery Management System (or, BMS) which ensures safety and long battery life by constantly monitoring battery performance, internal temperature, and other critical elements required in safely functioning battery. Go Power! LiFePO4 Lithium batteries feature several safety components in the BMS, which Include:
- Over and under-voltage protection, which disconnects the battery from the load or charger, to prevent damage if it occurs
- Over and under temperature protection, which also disconnects from the load if the temperature limits are exceeded
- Charge and discharge over current protection, which automatically balances the voltages during recharge cycles to bring all the battery cells to full charge at the same time, ensuring longer battery life.
- Short circuit protection, which open circuits the battery terminals if a short is detected
Selection of complete RV power systems with Lithium Batteries
Complete kit includes solar, batteries and inverter charger. RV Solar Super Power 750 The RV…
RV Solar Super Power 250 The RV Solar Super Power 250 is a complete power…
Complete kit includes solar, batteries and inverter charger. RV Solar Super Power 500 The RV…
Request help with Lithium Batteries
More Information on Panels from our RV solar guide
A selection of articles that may be helpful when building and installing a solar system in your solar ready RV.