The 1140 Watts Go Power Solar RV Kit is the most powerful and easy to install solar kit available. The Solar-AE kit provides 1140 watts of solar charging power to your battery banks. Ideally for those who need to fuel their power-hungry appliances off-grid. The AE-6 (GP-SOLAR-AE-6) is designed to deliver large amounts of DC solar charging for systems with high draw loads, such as recreational vehicles, boats or off grid cottages using all electric residential refrigerators.
Specifications: Charge 12 volt, 24 volt, and 48 volt battery banks
1140 watts of RV solar for running residential refrigerators
- Eliminates the need for conventional battery charging because of array size
- Great for systems with all-electric residential fridges in RVs
- Simple installation with easy to follow instructions
- Includes all components to complete the installation
- 25 year solar panel warranty
Panel Size in RV Solar Kit 58.3 x 26.5 x 1.4” 24.5lbs
Charge up to 60amps DC at 12 volts Expandable to add even more power 25 year warranty on solar panels Includes everything needed for most RV and Marine installations:
Six (6) 190 watt solar panels are included in the 1140-Watt Solar All-Electric Kit
Our largest solar kit! Ideal for larger RV’s with large power demands. The all-new Solar AE-6 allows you to charge batteries when large draws are present.
The Solar AE-6 Kit Includes:
- 6- 190 watt solar panels (1140 watts / 55.8 amps)
- 2- 60 amp Go Power MPPT Pro Solar Controller (sync’d together)
- MPPT Digital Remote Display
- 25′ of MC4 output cable – RED (#10)
- 25′ of MC4 output cable – BLACK (#10)
- Mounting hardware
SOLAR-AE-6: 1140 WATT SOLAR ALL ELECTRIC KIT WITH MPPT – SOLAR ONLY
Still have more questions, request a custom RV solar quote
If you have questions and need information on a solar system for your RV. Give us a call at 1-866-574-4983 or fill out the form below and you will be contacted by one of our staff ready to build a system to meet your needs.