We get the question quite often abnout how many batteries are required for an RV to run all night long.
This question requires a decent amount of information to get an accurate or even realistic answer.
Here are a few items to consider when looking to get an idea on RV Battery Bank sizing:
- How many amps are you looking to draw per hour?
- What devices are you looking to run?
- What type of battery did you choose for your RV?
- How many hours do you consider overnight?
- Will you have a generator or some other type of secondary charger?
- Will your load decrease during the night?